Psalm 95:1-6 – O Come, let us sing for joy to the LORD; Let us shout joyfully to the rock of our salvation. Let us come before His presence with thanksgiving; Let us shout joyfully to Him with psalms. For the LORD is a great God, And a great King above all gods, In whose hand are the depths of the earth; The peaks of the mountains are His also. The sea is His, for it was He who made it; And His hands formed the dry land. Come, let us worship and bow down; Let us kneel before the LORD our Maker.
LORD, I am thankful for:
1) My family that you show your love to me through each and every day
2) My church that is a part of Your Church that shows me the gift of community
3) My house selling in Tennessee so we will be debt free! WOOHOO!
4) Old friends and new friends for they continue to show me grace, mercy, and support and build me up for greater service to You.
5) My B-I-B-L-E, yep it’s the book for me! I can’t imagine how stupid I would be if I didn’t have Your Words to show me wisdom.
6) Good health so I can be to others an encouragement and support. And so I can take care of my family as I’ve dreamed.
7) A forgiven past. Thank you God that you continue to redeem me from myself. May I always decrease and you increase.
8) A BIG AWESOME GRACE FILLED FUTURE WITH JESUS CHRIST FOR ETERNITY!!! There’s no greater joy than the joy I now have knowing my present and my future is protected by your victory!
9) Oh, and great Thanksgiving food – c’mon! Who doesn’t love Thanksgiving food! Best meal all year! I think I’m going to get Alyson to let us celebrate Thanksgiving at least once a quarter. Who’s with me?!